Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Breaking Up with Sugar (Molly Carmel)

I came across a news article about Molly Carmel (author of the book Breaking Up With Sugar; she is also a Eating Disorder Therapist) and thought I would give her book and watch her videos a chance to help me break up with sugar. I've tried and tried to eliminate sugar from my diet by using plant based stevia products, but I am going to break up with sugar this year, permanently. It's my goal this year to not only learn how to live without sugar but to retrain my body and thinking processes, in an endeavor to be as healthy as I can be. I am in my early sixties, so I know it's not too late to correct my situation.

Here is a recent video by Molly Carmel, for those who would like to listen in on how she advocates for a sugar-free dietary lifestyle.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: