View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 09:57 AM   #134
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got my first COVID vaccine shot yesterday!

Had to drive about an hour and a half to get to a place that had supply but Daddy drove and it was pretty. It was at a university and they were very organized with many volunteers and Army there to help guide, inform, and clean. Small 5 minute wait to get to the first screening, two minute wait for the second screening, 1 minute wait to do paperwork, one more screening, then they scheduled my 2nd shot before giving me my vax. I was observed a little extra long just because of the cancer treatments I've gone through and the meds I take now for the cancer but I felt fine. First 24 hours I can say my arm is a little sore and I was wicked tired. I'm low energy today but feel okay. No fever or anything. One down, one to go!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: