View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 11:35 AM   #138
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Champ and Major, the Biden's German Shepherds, moved into the White House over the weekend. Champ was a gift from Jill Biden to Joe Biden after Mr. Biden won the Vice-Presidency in 2008. Major was adopted in 2018, and is the first shelter dog to live in the White House.

The dogs are already popular. They have had a best-selling book written about them: _Champ and Major: First Dogs_ by Joy McCullough and Sheyda Abvabi Best is the #1 Best Seller in Children's Dog Books on Amazon. They also reportedly have a Twitter account, but a search of Twitter revealed so many possible accounts, it's difficult to tell which is the "official" one.
I can picture Major on the motivational tour circuit...

"Sure you think your life has no meaning, you may have even given up on life and are drinking out of toilet bowls, but you can be anything or go anywhere you want!

Look at me, I started out at a shelter and now I'm a main character in a book, I'm on Twitter, plus I'm prancing about the most famous house in America!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: