Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On Your Mind

Quiet Xmas np. Thinking of the years going to the club for festivities of New Years eve. Drinking an eating and dancing and visiting with a lot of friends. Was a wonderful time in my life and I remember it with smiles and good feelings. Some of my friends have moved away to other provinces. Some of my friends have passed away. It is a quiet time now but I still have my book of memories of better times. I also think of those who still go out for New Years eve and wish them a happy time and a safe go and return.

For the new year you should all share{ JOY== HAPPINESS== GOOD HEALTH ==LOVE and especially WORLD PEACE !!!!!
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: