Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default apple sauce

nyc,

Will experiment with the apple sauce, good suggestion, soy yogurt if I can find a brand that has not been genetically modified (GMO) I'll give that a try as well.

GMO soy is not labeled in this country as such, what is labeled is when it is not genetically modified so will give it a shot.

Thanks, Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
This sounds so delicious! What's funny is that I recently began eating Greek yogurt (maybe replace w/soy yogurt or apple sauce?) mixed with quinoa, and it just blew me away how much I liked it. The sour with the grainy taste is just so good. I've been making veggie chili and having that mixture on the side. Thanks for the breakfast idea. Everything you listed below is a favorite ingredient, and I would not have thought of that! Can't wait to try!

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: