Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Greco, what are you detoxing from?

Jen, I get the yogurt and the quinoa....(sort of like having a granola in there)

I made a huge produce/whole foods run today......gee was I eating anything? Filled the whole back of my smart car up. It was heavy rain today, was *forced* to use the car if I wanted to shop

I also won't put honey into parfaits. I like bear nature granola. just saying.

Back to the honey. Since I am allergic to bee stings, somewhere in time I got it into my head that honey wasn't any good for me, so I don't touch it. Honestly, I don't even know what it tastes like

Blue berries were .99 a qt. I bought ten guarts. I'm wondering if that's enough. I may only have one more week to decide. I have a whole shelf of the freezer in frozen grapes.....but I know that looks like more than it really is.

My special find was asparagas. At first I thought, gee isn't it early for that? But we are going into the second week of July, so No, it's not early. It's good eats.

Greco, thanks for sharing./yb

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: