Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Greco

It's always *refreshing* to read your well thought out posts.

Where I tend to be *hey, take it or leave it*

Have you seen any of the new studies they are doing for diabetics? They are putting them on the green smoothie diet (and only asking them to walk 10,000 steps a day)
and the results have been consistant, that within 30 days,
they have gone into *remission*

I'm not bragging, I'm just saying......I constantly hear *You don't look 53* and then I look around at 53 and think to myself, (right, I don't) While I admit, I am not perfect with
eating, every once in a while I eat something I dubb poison. Ice cream at the Pirate game flashes in front of me, and I paid for that. I couldn't sleep the whole night.

It's been miserably humid here. That ranks with wind chills as my two weather conditions I dislike the most. But hey, life goes on. I put extra celery in my smoothies and green tea drinks yesterday (celery is a natrural diuretic) and it's true, I've been eliminating fluid like crazy, from my body today. Maybe today I won't become mid day dizzy from the humid conditions and can enjoy baseball. Simply put, we are what we eat.

Eat garbage, feel like garbage. Eat live foods, feel alive.

Thanks Grego, glad I met you. I'm even more glad that you gave this a try and a chance to feel the changes. Then you were willing to talk about it.

You know, sometimes I feel like I'm in here doing that preaching thing......(it's just how I feel) if I'm not here telling you all the importance of good food, i'm someplace else telling people how great exercise is........

if you take care of your body, it'll thank you for it. Have a great Sunday. I'm having asparagas today. I'm hoping SOMEONE is envious of that. truth is, i'd love 4 to 6 giant cookies, but then i'd feel like shit half an hour after that, so its not worth it.....ya know?

YB

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: