LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both)
Yes. I have met people online that I dated or fell in love with or dated but realized we were better as friends.

*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)
No. I think it is a bad idea. My mom once secretly arranged for me to meet someone. I was supposed to meet her and she had them waiting. The problems were numerous. 1. It was a man. 2. He was in overalls. 3. He was in overalls knowing he was supposed to meet someone. 4. He barely talked to me anyway. 5. He was in overalls knowing he was supposed to meet someone he could be set up with. (Nothing against overalls but come on, I do not want to meet you for the first time and you look like you are going hunting or plowing a field.

*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know?
Yes. Assuming they ended things because they just did not match. I have dated someone that I was better friends with but who would have been perfect for another friend. But I do not arrange meetings/blind dates etc.

*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life?
For me, probably online. I find it hard to meet other people. I have been told that I am intimidating. But that is my fault. Since my fave alt bar does not get busy until late, I go from the dungeon. Leather corset, leather skirt, super high heels and full blown femme mode equates that the only people who talk to me are the cute little gay boys who want to pet me. I probably look like the most unapproachable person there.

You would think that I would learn-lol.