Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both) I did, I have, and I will....My last partner & I met in the OLD w4w chat room...and we were together for 15 years!!! As some others have posted...you can find good both IRL and Online! Same goes with "bad apples".
*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)
I have gone on blind dates....many, many years ago. I am just not into that now...but mine was a positive experience.

*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know?
Probably not if they had "dated" that person, but would consider it, if I were in that situation.

*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life?
I have had just as much positive from both venues...so can't say one or the other wins out. Both have their pros and cons. Online and LDR affords you to get better acquainted at a slower, more relaxed pace...and IRL allows you to actually see them in the flesh. Online, I tend to agree with some other posters, you get a "feel" for them more realistically in their written words as opposed to their spoken words. There is just something mystical, magical about, and having the the luxury of, reading their words, at your time and pace, and digesting..and being able to peruse them frequently..as oppsoed to IRL, spoken..you hear them then, and later try to recall what was said...online you have a digest to look at, so to speak. I can actually "feel" someone's energy in written words...someone had said in another thread, about how can you "fall in love" online...while I agree with that, for me, my love has many layers. I can feel love..and express that...no, I am NOT saying I am IN LOVE to them, I am sharing a level of love I have for them...be it their soul..their personality, or their words..or their actions...no two of us are alike, so what one may see, feel, etc...another may not..that is the beauty of the human race..we are each one UNIQUE! Love starts as a small seedling..and is nurtured, tended, and fed..so it can grow over time..and "time" to one is not the same to another...I happen to be one of those people who feels love...in so many forms, and am not afraid to share it. I OWN that one, and am proud of it. I tend to let go of the "negatives" and focus on the goodness, the positives...so....have a grand evening, everyone!