Old 08-16-2020, 04:37 PM   #204
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I don't really fear but I am now much more aware. My last relationship was around two years. We decided to put things on an equal page. I had never put someone elses name on my property or vice versa except my 22 yr relat.) Anyway I woke up one morning and my "partner" was gone. Totally moved out. I was asleep in the living room. I got a note to pay up over $10,000 of bills we had accumulated as she was suppose to be paying them off with our joint account. Well, NOT. It took a good chunk of my bank account to pay it all off which I did right away as this can ruin your borrowing power. I have recouped most of that money and am back where I was but I will never ever do that again. She sent an email telling me I was an inconsiderate person and she could not stay with me. OMG. I guess I forgot to put down my coat the last time it rained and she had to cross a puddle.
What a shit,sorry that happened mate.

I trust one person-ME

as a homeless street kid,I grew up knowing,their is one person here for me all the time.ME

Also I have heaps of red flags now
And actually like being single.
4 yrs of therapy helped,but I enjoy being alone and I'm 100% content and happy.
I actually feel sad for folks who can't be alone
Ive had 4 r'ships in my life,with sometimes 7 and 10 yr breaks.

For me money you can replace,but the feeling of being betrayal, that leaves a bad taste.
anyway dude,says more bout her than you.

I do trust my dog though LOL

once again,your story sux man.
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post: