Old 08-17-2020, 07:10 PM   #213
Build A Bridge

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
off the market

Build A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
OMG Build A Bridge. Buddy you got a lot wrong there I hate to say. I myself profess to be old school and proud of it. I had a wonderful 22 yr relationship back in the day and we lived 100%-100%. My lady sure did not stay home and cook for any man or any butch LOL. We both looked after things needing to be done. (I am a pretty good cook eh). I do dishes. I do laundry (hate it). I walked the dogs. I grocery shop. All this and took time after my work day to bring home flowers to my woman. My other butch friends were about the same. Any butch who downed their ladies were given a good snarl. My old school woman was hard working, smart, funny, a damn good cook and she even let me vaccum once in a while.
Stone? really? how do you assume I have a lot going on?? buddy you're the one who had a dame leave you a $10,000 credit card bill. Now you defend her? hmm bro.. really? Such a great gal right.
Build A Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote