View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:47 PM   #620
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

There have been many trials and lousy days of suffering while trying to face and overcome severe PTSD and trauma. It has dominated and brought my life to near ruin for more than 17 years. I've mentioned my trauma occasionally—briefly where and when appropriate here on the Planet; it's not something I care to talk about except when necessary. The reason I bring it up now is because of a compliment and vote of confidence from a dear friend who said, yesterday, "you are one tough bastard." I said, "I am?" I was so surprised because a day doesn't go by where I don't feel defeated by the gravity and weight of this "hell."

So...her vote of confidence is on my mind tonight and I'm going to remember her words as I pull through the last of the worst shit I have ever experienced, and finally get it out of my system. Thanks "R"...love ya kiddo.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: