View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 03:34 PM   #3075
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I never deviate from my early morning rise schedule, so even on the Weekend, I keep to my waking up at 0-dark-thirty, *lol*, but here is what I have done so far, since earlier today:

1) Laundry (at a clean washeteria, nearby).

2) Came home and put laundry away and remade my bed with freshly laundered bed clothes.

3) Vacuumed the house; then cleaned out the chambers of the vacuum, because it makes the house cleaner when the vacuum itself is clean.

4) sat down to rest and drank 2 quarts of water.

5) got up to make supper, which I made my own type of evening meal that I call... Curried Sweet Potato & Tempeh Salad. I pan sear a bar of tempeh, which I crumble into the pan and coat it with evoo. Then I chop up a small sweet potato and a few other veggies (carrots, parsnips, cloves of garlic) and sear them all on med-high heat. Once it's nearly done, I sprinkle curry powder and crack fresh sea salt on top of it, then turn the heat off and let it simmer until it's reasonable cool enough to eat. Then I take a plate and tear up two romaine lettuces leaves, then put a handful of Aragula (sp?) on top of the romaine bits, then ladle half of the curried Tempeh & Sweet Potato veggie mix onto the bed of salad greens. I topped it off with Paul Newman's Creamy Caesar Salad dressing, and sprinkled a bit of chia seeds on top. It's delish! The other half I put in a take-to-work salad container and will dine on it for lunch, tomorrow.

6) while supper was cooking in the kitchen, I cleaned out drawers and packed up little things I want to keep, plus I packed up most of my cooking stuff, and I organized all the canned goods and such, into several boxes. Which will stay on the floor where they are at, stacked neatly, for the movers to take, when it's time to move.

7) It is now time to savor a sunset and catch up on my DVD series of Downton Abbey. I don't have time to watch anything on a work night, but the weekend is when I catch up on favorite things I like to watch, that I have on DVD.

<<<<<<<<<~~~ Kätzchen is now tired and must rest for the rest of the evening until it's time for slumber....

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: