theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ugh. I detest snow.

I'm a Southern boy, born and raised, but I've lived in the Midwest (Southeast Iowa/Mississippi River area) and also spent 5 years living on the coast of Maine and I just deplore the snow and ice. The ice is worse than the snow, actually, but both make getting around difficult and messy. When "The Blizzard of '93" hit New England, I was there. I spent over 2 years making the 35 mile (each way) commute to/from college in Portland, from Brunswick, and it sucked. I had the worst cases of flu I've ever had when I lived in "the icebox" that is Maine. Of course, I was going to school for Respiratory Therapy, so I was being exposed to every kind of disease and infection there is, so it's not a surprise that I was sick as all hell each of the 4 winters I spent there.

I detest snow and ice. In fact, I talked to Mother this morning, who lives in Illinois, and she's snowed in today from last night's snow storm/blizzard. Her doors are all frozen shut and my sister is having to go over there and thaw them out with a hair dryer. Ugh. I hate snow/ice. Poor Mother.

~Theo~
theoddz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post: