CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamma View Post
Don't let me define you. And don't define me as white. I'm mixed (English and African American). I know many are upset by my modern concepts. I'm sorry about that. I do accept these notions since I see them everywhere. You can believe or not believe as you see fit.

This is not the place to argue about my beliefs. This is the place to discuss whether or not butch is an umbrella term. If you want to fight with me about my beliefs, please do so in a different thread. Maybe y'all should start a "Why I can't stand someone pontificating" thread? Or "Why I hate pompous people" thread. That might get me to shut up. But this thread is about butch as an umbrella presentation. I do not think it would be respecting Fanbutch and hys query to have this thread change into something else.
@mariamma- First of all, Fanbutch has requested female pronouns. Second, I wouldn't call your concepts modern in any way. In fact, pontificating about the alleged correlation beween estrogen and femmeness, and testosterone and butchness, is backwards enough to be really offensive. I try not to read your posts on this subject, but they've become harder and harder to avoid.

While I've never been tested, it's clear to anyone with eyes that my testosterone levels are on the high end of the female scale. That has NOTHING to do with me being femme. Unless a person is intersex or has adrenal hyperplasia there is NO way to correlate hormone levels with butchness or femmeness. Your simplistic outlook is kind of horrifying, and certainly insulting. Please stop.