Old 08-14-2018, 07:55 PM   #5283
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Better. I put in 11 hours at work yesterday and was exhausted by last night. Used to be a time when I could put in 18 hours, sleep for two, get up and meet the printer for a press check ... Those days are gone. I'm draggin' this morning but that's okay. Just have to take my time.
I hear you! I used to get by on a couple of hours of sleep and go full steam the rest of the time but that was ohhhh, a feeewwwwwww years ago.

Like 20.

I feel good overall. Taking a more objective point of view, I've pinpointed some issues and am taking steps to correct them and to work towards making a better future for myself. I have one more connection to sever and then I am really and truly free of something that's been hanging over my head for a while now. I can't wait to move forward and to get on with my life!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: