Old 10-08-2018, 10:26 PM   #14125
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default 🌪⚡️🌊 is on my mind.

Hurricane Michael will be making landfall in my general vicinity early Wednesday. It is now being predicted as a category 3 storm. Sustained winds of 120 mph. I have done all I can do to prepare. I’m no longer living on the water. I’m near a large bayou that is fed by the Gulf of Mexico but it has never flooded in my particular neighborhood. I have survived many hurricanes in my lifetime being a native Floridian. It’s really frightening this time, though. Maybe because I’m older? I just want to get thru this. To be on the other side of this thing. My city was in panic mode today. People driving carelessly, preoccupied. One should remember that tide and time wait for no one.