Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy ~

I don't have many needs ~ but I seriously need to see more unity : as well as selfless consideration for others. lately all I see is people being selfish . it's been like a bad singing lesson never getting past mi mi mi mi meeeeeeeeeeeee. this one family is letting their father die ! out of selfishness. he's back in the hospital again due to family neglect. I never met this person but it brings tears to my eyes , I cry for his sadden soul. he worked soo hard in his life and gave his spoiled children a great life. he is an alcoholic, not mean but a drinker. i'm not making excuses for his drinking ~ I'm sad for his life. he always try's to make everyone happy. I can see their spoiled faces.. his face I never saw, I have sad eyes on my mind not fair...