Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Health: My wrist is doing great—better than the surgeon and occupational therapists expected. I'm not wearing the splint anymore. The worst parts are the scar on my wrist along with a little numbness on my thumb and palm. I can use all fingers and my thumb just as I did before. The scar looks like a musical note or the letter J. I rub it a lot with CBD oil when I don't have a scar-away bandage on it... I'm so lucky—it could have been so much worse.

Work: I've been working for 50 or so years and I'm tired. I'm ready to retire. I need to come up with a plan. But I know as soon as I retire I'm gonna be bored and look for something to do part time. Maybe I can get something part time where I currently work, but I've been here almost 20 years and am ready for something new. We'll see.

Driving: So much better now that I'm not driving a sports car. I had a car accident in 2014 and afterwards I should have gotten a full size car. But I had something to prove to myself and settled for another sports car. Hindsite is 20/20 and all that jazz. Now I'm ready for a road trip. I need to start exploring some these states I'm thinking for retirement. Maybe I'll go to Arizona this summer, maybe not.

I'm on the verge of cutting two friends from my life. I'll miss them, but I'll be better off without them.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: