View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 09:21 PM   #3617
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Staying on the phone for 45 min, with my internet service. My bill was soooo wrong. Your not going to charge me $199 to move my equipment from one apt to another. I know it wasn't me batting my blue eyes. It must have been my sweet, sexy voice...LOL

I now have a credit on my bill!
Windstream Internet service techs and Direct TV "Loyalty Office" have kissed my ass in the past when I had to resolve issues, and/or get credits.

And when I had to contact the Corp office for my new car warranty several years ago...I told them "you're the third person I was transferred to in the last 10 minutes, by the time I get done explaining myself, the ONLY thing you're allowed to say to me is YES Ma'am".

It worked...they agreed to rebuild my engine and transmission under warranty.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: