View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 08:21 PM   #4105
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

ooooOOOOooh, today I did a bunch of stuff (walking, shopping, walking, rearranging my house, etc).

I went out to Big Lot's and bought an new bedframe to go in the East bedroom and a new bedding set for my old mattress, that I turned into an bed for guests (my son's if they visit or my mother). My neighbor Bob lugged it all upstairs for me and he assembled the bedframe for me.

But I cleared out my youngest son's closet and boxed up all his union papers, resume's, anything of value, and organized his closet. Then I lugged the stuff down the stairs and three boys in the apt community saw me trying to lug it out to the dumpster and offered to help, so I let them help me. But it's scary for me to try to take anything down 3 flights of stairs, but I did it.

I also bought some new curtains for the east bedroom windows and curtains for the front patio door windows... and stretchy rods to hang them up. That took some time for me to do, and my arms ache, but the results are worth it. The curtains block out summer heat, yet they help the house stay warm in the winter, so I am excited I found them today and got them up by myself.

I also went out to St. John's to my favorite dress boutique (Salty Teacup).... and bought two really wonderful dressy dress-type tops. One for me (b & white polka dot jersey, short cap sleeves, wrap type dress) and the one I bought for my sil/bff is black with an low neck and an bow tie string type accessory at the low neckline. I had to park quite a ways from the dress shop, so I walked to and from and all around the small store.

By the time I got home, my neighbor lugged all my stuff upstairs, then I committed the rest of the day to organizing the east bedroom closet, and hung the curtains and vacuumed and dusted. I broke out in an extended sweat for nearly an hour, after working on my house projects for about 5 hours.

I've been told that if you break into an sweat and you keep working out or doing what ever it is that you're doing, for at least another hour, that you're burning up energy and calories and such. So I felt like I got a great work out in, today.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: