View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 10:56 PM   #66
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter_01 View Post
A know it all, eating with their mouth open or smacking their lips while they eat.

I am with you on the eating with their mouth open and smacking their lips. That's a hard one for me to relax around.

Mean people, ignorant people, people who use texting "shorthand", (U no..cnt be bothered to rite out there hole thought) oh and the whole "there, their, they're" thing. People who can't be bothered to use spell check.

I used to be right there with you on the "there, their, and they're thing." That used to bug the hell out of me until a funny thing happened. I started to write on the internet. Then I would re read things that I had written, and wouldn't you know it. I do the same damn thing. In fact, I did it today in a post. I couldn't edit it anymore. I am well educated. I fully know the difference and how to use each word correctly, but alas, I make mistakes. I am not that careful when I am not writing for work. The internet is play time. I got over it.
As for my Instant Turn-Offs: treating strangers poorly (yes, I watch how a person treats the food servers), bad odor, long toe nails. Oh yeah, intolerance of differences (as in different cultures etc).
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post: