View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 06:34 PM   #83
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:
married to my handsome husbutch

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation

I'm the organic kinda girl and I love the entire Inika range. Their products are simply amazing! Here I'm wearing an every day make-up, but forgot to curl my lashes

Inika is basically the organic, vegan, cruelty free M · A · C and I am absolutely addicted to their products.
The mineral make-up - liquid and the powders - cover very well and the colors of the eyeshadows, lipsticks and eyeliners are so rich, they're very highly pigmented and once you apply them, they stay there. Inikas eyeshadows are actually the only ones I've used that do not accumulate in the creases, but stay on the lid the whole day. The lip tints and the blushes are fantastic as well.
FemmeTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post: