View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 06:56 PM   #87
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:
married to my handsome husbutch

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation

Hahaha, yeah, that's the perfect way to put it! Honestly, ever since I discovered this brand, along with Lime Crime, I've been in heaven, make-up wise. I used to desperately try and find a cruelty-free alternative to the Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal 100% Black mascara and failed miserably. Then I found the Inika one and I couldn't believe it! Not only is it all the things mentioned in my post above, but it's chock full of wonderful ingredients that pamper the lashes. As a professional that has always been an important aspect to me.

On the lip scrub: I used to have one in a stick, by The Body Shop but then got to try the lip scrubs by Lush. I am all for diy-ing things, but the popcorn scrub from Lush is just DELICIOUS.
FemmeTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post: