View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 05:42 AM   #161
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Our order from The Herbivorous Butcher arrived a few days ago, it included brats, rib-eyes, burgers etc...for anyone who was/is a carnivore and enjoy the texture of meat, I highly recommend.

Obviously, their "meat" is meat free, and their cheeses are 100%vegan. They make small batches of meat free meat and cheeses by hand. This brother and sister team is out of Minneapolis, their shipping and packaging are top notch. They make their own shipping coolers.

If any of you order from them, let me know what you think.
Ok, A, I just ordered from them and can't wait to get all of the goodies. I ordered the pepperoni, mozzarella, maple sage breakfast sausage, maple glazed bacon, and the korean bbq ribs. I am excited to try the bacon because that is one thing I have attempted to make multiple different ways and have not been satisfied with the results. Also, I have thought about making my own mozzarella, but I think I would like to see how theirs is first since their ingredients are similar to the recipes I have. Also, no added salt (other than what is in the soy sauce and such) which is awesome because that is why I stopped buying anything pre-made, like sausages, because the sodium levels are ridiculous and I would feel like shit after eating them. Add in freezer friendly and free shipping and I am good! Thanks for introducing this to me!
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: