View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 07:36 PM   #21431
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Lincoln Project and George Conway

Seriously, this made me smile today.

I've always liked how George Conway takes a path that deviates from the ordinary Republican agenda and I was impressed with how The Lincoln Project rebukes the sickness that is representative of the lunatic who resides in the WH. So refreshing to see this article on CNN.

Last month, the Anti-T***P group took out an ad supporting Joe Biden and got a boost of support for their ability to take T---p ( and his sick supporters in the GOP) to task.

Quoting from the article:

Quote:
The Lincoln Project is led by a high-profile team of anti-Trump Republicans, including John Weaver, Rick Wilson, Reed Galen and George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway. Former Mitt Romney strategist Stuart Stevens recently joined the group.

Their goal is for Trump to lose reelection -- last month the group ran an ad endorsing Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee -- but getting under Trump's skin is an added benefit for the group.

Each of the Lincoln Project principles aligned themselves with the "NeverTrump" movement in the 2016 election and have been outspoken critics of Trump and the Republican Party ever since.

Here is the link to today's updated article from May 31st, on CNN (embedded in the title):

The Lincoln Project: Anti-T***P Republican Group Attacks (...) on Race in New Ad.

I like George Conway's chutzpah, and the others like him who are holding their political party accountable.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: