MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow He should of went to the cops..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I don't understand what you're saying here, Snowy. It's going over my head.
But Joe has mentored hundreds of players and I've never heard any of them say anything bad about him.

I cannot see how you can say JoePA abused any kids.

Bo, when keeps quiet about any kind of abuse against a child, when a person doesn't take their right hand man tithe side and ask WTF are you doing showering with children!, when a person in a position of power like Paterno turns a blind eye it harms kids and there are children that were harmed.

It's been reported that Paterno was fired for "covering up the incidents" and also failing to notify authorities and when he did he didn't tell the full truth, so if he hadn't of passed he may have been brought up on perjury charges.

That to me is just as bad as what Sandusky did, he and any other POS Penn State official who knew are just as guilty..

These children were abused under the Paterno watch, he is disgusting
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: