femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today was loaded with gym gossip.

First, the exercise: 30 minutes on the stairmaster w/a six minute cooldown, and 30 minutes on the exercise floor (sit ups, weight lifting, stretching, etc.). I finished watching Hannah Gadsby: Nanette (a butch one woman show- watch it!- Netflix), then went back to Evil Genius.

I sat down on the couch in the locker room with Judith, who was blasting the the news on the T.V. as usual. She hogs the remote, and let's not forget she works remotely, so she lives at the gym. She was complaining to me about Agnes, an older British woman whom I adore. She said that Agnes was becoming increasing hostile to Judith because Agnes hates the T.V. She said that Agnes muttered, "Three hours, and so loud!" I didn't want to rain on Judith's bitch session, so I nodded along but thought to myself, "Go Agnes!"

Now here's where the gossip comes in! Judith said to me, "Jennifer, why are women and men expected to dress differently? I would never wear high heeled shoes. They are not functional. Just because someone's born a certain gender shouldn't mean they should have to look a certain way." I felt validated. I've ALWAYS sensed some gender or sexuality stuff vibing from Judith. But I doubted myself because she's frequently making annoying politically conservative comments, and she also spends a lot of time at church. I know these are stereotypes, yet still I told myself, "Get a clue, Jen. You are barking up the wrong tree." Finally she gave me a little of that edge that I'd sensed was percolating! It felt like a little victory.

The other gossip was about Taylor. I was walking to my favorite stairmaster, and suddenly I felt an arm jut out from an elliptical and grab my arm. "Jen!" It was Taylor, the petite, classically hot, straight house manager. She admonished me first: "I've been looking for you forever! I'd see your Minion backpack, your Hello Kitty shower shoes, your rainbow towel- you leave your shit everywhere! It was like a scavenger hunt! Then I finally heard you on the phone but you were in a bathroom stall having a loud phone conversation, and it went on forever so I gave up, and went to my elliptical!" Then, still using the elliptical but becoming more hushed, she shared, "Last night I had sex with a guy from the gym! And he's hot! I hope he calls me! I'm almost 35, I want a husband and kids! And the sex was great! I just was dying to tell you. I don't know why. Is this weird for me to be telling you?" Well, yeahhhhhh. I said, "It's cool, Taylor. We keep it real." Then I cringed inside because I sounded so stupid! Then she said, "Well, I don't want to keep you from your work-out, I just really wanted to tell you this happened." Oh my. No judgment.

Having this summer to work-out (and gossip) is feeling so good. I can feel myself getting stronger. I feel grateful for being a fat gym rat and also having the time to sleep in and let my muscles recover. I also feel grateful for friends in this thread. We are all in this together!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: