How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did a Saturday night work-out. NYC was on the brink of a thunderstorm so that combination left me a nice and quiet gym! I did 30 min. stairmaster and 30 min weight floor. I watched more of the Dark Tourist on Netflix.

Judith was there and another gym regular named Miriam, an elderly, heavyset woman who is very opinionated. I like her! She started a petition in the locker room at one point that the locker room music was getting too loud and cool. Today she tortured Judith, and I loved it. The three of us were sitting in the couch/t.v. area of the locker room, and Miriam said to Judith, "You voted for Trump, didn't you?!" She said it in a very accusatory, angry tone. Judith looked nervous and said, "I didn't vote for anyone. I didn't vote." Needless to say that did not go over well with Miriam.

Miriam told me that Judith pestered her enough to get her to get off her exercise equipment and go to one of the gym parties one night earlier this week. Miriam said it was on the roof of the gym and was quite beautiful. It made me think, "Maybe I SHOULD accompany Judith to one of these gym parties."

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: