Old 01-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #65
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Making lemonade, baby!

1. I finally put my writings on a flash drive (after losing the last one).

2. Even though I found out a program I wanted to participate in was shut down before it got off the ground, I learned about a new program that won't save me as much money as the first one would have, but still save me more than I'm dishing out now. I signed myself up pronto before this one bit the dust too!

3. My boss burped in my face and it was putrid, BUT he had helped me out with someone I didn't feel like dealing with, so I held my breath and let it go.

4. I have more time to play online tonight because my last check in called and said they won't be here until much later.

5. I have Corn Pops and Fruit Loops for dinner! Of course, this was not my intended dinner but I ate the second half of my sub earlier. Luckily, I luv me some Pops 'n Loops!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote