View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 06:37 PM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Milo was very big with the young, 20-something, white, Trump supporters. He was an editor on Breitbart News until this week.

His last tour around the USA was called the Dangerous Faggot tour. This was his name for himself. I think the young guys supported him primarily because Milo was a big Trump supporter.

He takes great pride in the fact that he is a gay conservative.

I don't know if anyone posted this yet but he admitted that he was sexually abused by a priest when he was young. He does not call it abuse, however. He actually says that experience is why he is so good at giving head.

I have read his articles and "editorials" (I use that word very loosely) on Breitbart.com (know thine enemy) and I think he doesn't believe half of the shit that he says. I think he gets off on the shock value.
YES, shock value I totally agree!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: