How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Books:
Field Guide to Medicinal Plants and Herbs
Field Guide to Edible Wild Plants
Secrets of Native American Herbal Remedies

Instead of movies or music:

Once we have immediate needs sorted out, a flute can be made from bamboo for our musical needs. We will be much too busy surviving day to day to miss watching movies. Instead, I would prefer to have at least one of my knives, and an ax, hatchet, or at least a saw if you're gonna dump me out on a deserted island. (which I could probably get into, by the way.) A few zip ties, paracord to use for making snare traps and binding limbs together for the hut, and a ferrocerium rod if at all possible.

As for which character from Gilligan's Island I would want to bring along...while Ginger is the gorgeous movie star she seems shallow, so I would likely choose Mary Ann because I believe she would be much more interesting to talk with, and she seems to be more capable and down to earth. I think she would be more likely to help us thrive in the elements, just going by the roles played on the TV show. Just for kicks I would likely request Gilligan as well, because laughter will be an important asset to thriving while stranded.

P.S. I would also need to smuggle in my dog, Sadie. She can help us find the elusive wild hog that we will roast to celebrate the end of rainy season. I would find it difficult to thrive without her there with me.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: