View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #1809
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I'm very slouched down in my office chair...
it's been a longgggggggggg day,
time to say Sweet Dreams, Night Night!!!
I still didn't get much sleep last night...
I suddenly feel like I need a nap...
just got back from lunch, Joann's Fabric store, and the farmer's market with Mom... she's very sick again, weak, was limping bad and coughed so bad she could barely eat in peace... her lips were so blue...but she's stubborn as a MULE!!! I worry so much! I was afraid of her driving home alone. After seriously nearly loosing her to Stage 4 Lymphoma a year ago, she's come so far since then... today was the worst I've seen her in a while. And it's ALL MY FAULT!!! I KNEW and told her she'd get sick if she went to Indiana with me for dad's funeral!! But she insisted on helping me drive and she wanted to see her side of the family. I TOLD her if she stayed at her sister's where they chain smoke and have all been sick with upper-respiratory stuff that she'd get sick in a heart beat. It's ALL MY FAULT!! I should have insisted she stay with me at my brother's or put her up in a hotel. But I gave into her when she said "no, don't worry"... I know she's missed her family a lot since she was battling the cancer...and they only came out once to see her.

........... I am exhausted, time for a nap....

But I felt good and saw the happiness in her face when she said "Honey, I really enjoyed my day with ya, it's such a beautiful day out and lunch was DELICIOUS [at our favorite little Greek place], and thanks for the Easter Flowers!! I LOVE YA!!" and she gave me a good strong hug.

But I still worry....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: