View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #48
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuus View Post
I am very sensitive to smells good and bad.

That being said there are many fragrances that really get to me the #1 being Patchouli. I can smell patchouli at 50 paces and it instantly gives me a migraine and makes me feel nauseous...uugghh. Just thinking about it bothers me!

I very rarely wear cologne but if I do its Cool Waters. I prefer clean non overpowering perfumes on femmes. The flowery really strong scents give me migraines.

I would like to add I believe many people dont really know how to wear perfumes/colognes. I like just a faint scent which catches my attention and makes me want to get closer I dont like so overpowering that I can smell you 3 aisles over in WalMart lol
Patchouli does the exact same thing to me.. Except I can smell where someone wearing patchouli was at 15 mins AFTER they left... lol.. it's an oily smell in the air....

I like clean and clear smells... I used to love musky type.. Obsession, Chanel, but when you have to step outside to spray yourself and stand out there for a few mins not to trigger a headache, you sort of give up...