View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 11:35 PM   #32
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default More Running....

My times are, by no means, in the speed demon division..... in fact, my times, on a good day, can barely beat a herd of turtles stampeding through molasses....

I recently ran in one of our local running events called The Challenge. I did the 5k run on Saturday and the Half Marathon on Sunday. Those runs were not pretty, but..... I was still moving forward at the end of the runs......

The atmosphere was great.... I had great company along both routes and saw more great sportsmanship in both of these races......

This makes a total of 4 half marathons and I don't know how many 5k runs I've done..... but thanks to all of my running buddies.... I've got a total of 10 more races to do this year, to include 5 more half marathons, a full marathon and a few 10k's.... oh.... btw I got ALL of them back because I signed up for The Great Bull Run.... 100 yard dash with a buncha bulls chasing ya! I signed up so they all followed suit....
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post: