View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #33
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

The Great Bull Run is in the books...... came out of that unscathed.... well.... maybe a few bruises from the biggo Tomato Royale (a tomato fight) afterwards.... but all in all.... it was THE most fun I've had in the past several years!!!!

And thennnnn there was the Big D Half marathon the next day.... ugh.... it's not exactly comfy running 13.1 miles in cold, wet, soggy shoes.... it kinda sucked actually....... The only bright sides to that were my running buddies and the fact that the Big D brought me up to the minimum requirements to get into the Half Fanatics club.... 3 half marathons within 90 days.... I did 'em in 43 days.....

Now, onto the Chisholm Trail Run/Ride 33 mile bike ride and maybe another half marathon in a few weeks..... IF it's not raining....

At least the bike ride will be interesting... I"ve never ridden a bike with "clips" for pedals..... advice anyone?
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post: