Old 07-27-2017, 04:21 PM   #9
TempestuousFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

TempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I tried so hard to get her to have me listed as having power of attorney, but it was a fight just to get her to sign up for hospice. Her sister died two months previously, her mom is in a dementia care facility, and next of kin is her niece. She came down from Washington to help me and pick up paperwork for S's 401k, and sign permission for me to take her ashes and get a copy of the death certificate. I was terrified she was going to take everything from me. Luckily she's her mother's daughter and was amazing and kind. The only issue I have is S's truck is sitting and rotting in the driveway and I need her to sign the pink slip over to me to sell it. I also need it to register it again. She hasn't answered me! I guess next step is to find the pink slip.. I so don't want to look through her stuff. So frustrated at this point I want her truck out of the driveway it's hard to see it every day.
TempestuousFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TempestuousFemme For This Useful Post: