Old 10-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #9
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Not too long before I found the Dash site I was helping some friends fix up a house they had just purchased. It had a lot of woodwork that was painted over that they wanted stripped off. There was one door that was being very stubborn. I tried everything- a heat gun, chemicals, etc. The paint was just not coming off. I wailed away at it for hours and hours. My friends told me to stop or take a break. I refused, lol. They said you are such a bulldog and started calling me that. When I found the Dash site I thought bulldog sounded like a good butch screen name. So I chose that and have been BullDog ever since. I do think it suits me. I may be just a little stubborn.

As to Bully, Hank and some others were the first to start calling me that on the Dash site. Quite a few people call me that, here online as well as in real life. My former roommates (butch femme couple) call me Bully and they haven't been on a bf site in years. Their whole family does as well and other people they have introduced me to.
yes...it does suit you darlin.

*said in the most loving way.

I remember when i was there and we met a friend of yours in the grocery store and she said "Hey Bully" I was shocked.

It is perfect for you!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: