Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation
Default If the stone "melts," is it stone?

I ran into an opinion today elsewhere - that if a person isn't always stone (butch) every moment of their lives, then they are not stone and should not claim stone.

This person claims that identifying as stone when one occasionally allows touch (even if years apart and with someone incredibly trusted), then that person is encouraging others to see stone as something that "melts" rather than somethig rigid and impermeable. The further supposition is that allowing this perception to flourish encourages people who interact with stone-identified people to violate their boundaries.

It's been a while since i read a good stone conversation and i am curious if an exact and agreed-upon definition has emerged.

Do you identify as stone? If so, what does that mean to you?

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: