Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
i am now 72. I do miss an environment which recognizes that 55 is not 70 and the slide after 70 is nothing like 60 - 70 .

You have no idea how tiresome it is to hear younger ppl ( even 60 year olds) going on abt age being just a number.

if you are one of those "plagued elders', come contact me directly and i will explain so many things to you....most of which never occurred to you till AARP sent you an email to join up.

Some of it:
There's the first moment when the kid at the grocery counter calls you Ma'am";

the moment when you realise you can't recognise a single song at a community gay dance;

the moment when you realise those 20-somethings on the dance floor might sleep with you, once ( Just to see what it's like or maybe cause they have a tiny social conscience screw loose. ).

Sooooo....Age gracefully my darlings; accept it and the wisdom it brings as it comes and only have sex with women older than you. You'll like it. They'll like it too.

And there are some amazing 80 y/o bodies out there, or so i'm told.
(Chuckling) aye, age is just a number, but bigger numbers are indicative of more wear and tear! Even allowing for my current lack of fitness, no way could I keep up with the way our (female) twenty-something instructor could fork-over an allotment (lets just draw a veil over the gap between me and the twenty-something lads on the course!) I've always used Sir or Ma'am to anyone over twenty - does this make me a bad person? :-}
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: