BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Over the years, I've met a couple folks from online. Like you, didn't end well at all but it was a risk I took and in the end I was glad I did before the "fantasy" took over any sense of reality.

Then I saw a funny signature line on someone's profile that made me laugh on the old site and since I was having a really, really shitty day, I pmed her to thank her for the laugh cause I needed it.

She answered back.

Next year will mark ten years that we've been together.

Neither of us was looking for love or romance at ALL. We just got really lucky that we connected like we did. After all these years, she is seriously my best friend as well as my wife.

It can hurt like hell to have a crush then meet them and realize the fantasy doesn't match up with reality. So am sorry you had to experience that. Just know you're not alone in that regard. Tons of folks have that experience.

Just don't let it get you too down and know that they say there is someone for everyone out there.

Good luck to ya,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post: