Old 05-13-2014, 07:40 AM   #19
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I think our mind makes us see things in people more then what is really there. When we our talking online or text or cell heck even skype we see in our minds eye who that person is. Even in a virtual game when someone has an avatar and you spend a lot of time together that person is not the real one in person that you can see everything about them. I am not talking just the physical but the simple things like how they cook, what they eat, how they handle situations when you go out are they an angry driver or an angry drunk? Do they put the cap back on the toothpaste. Yes these sound like little tiny things but in the big picture the communication in the on-line chat brings your mind to a place you really never can in real. Our imaginations are so great and our thoughts and feelings of someone you have not met in person is even greater.
Again these are just my thoughts.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post: