Old 02-09-2019, 08:49 AM   #1640
ZoeyJayne

How Do You Identify?:
Desbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dez, me , it , her , who knows lol
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

ZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Mother Nature!!!!!!!
I agree.... Mother Nature needs to get off of her period and stop making it so dam windy and cold!!!!

And also, I finally got another laptop and I got all excited... So I just signed in for the first time in a while... While looking at the homepage I notice there is no chat button??????
So I decided that maybe its hidden now, and I look around and nope there is no more chat..........????!!!!!

What happened to chat? I am so sad, no I cant banter with my peoples that I loved to banter with in the chat room... Now what do I need a laptop for??? I can do everything else on my Iphone... I just hated trying to chat in the chat room on it lol... I hope you are all well and I miss everyone...

pssttt.... I am not really pissed off about chat... just sad ***