Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,635 Times in 6,271 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everyone. Sending love, healing and positive energy to each and everyone of you whether you are the one going through the journey or like myself, are the companion along the road. My Mom has been suffering a lot with her stomach and we finally got to get the results of her PET Scan and CT Scan. Turns out she has quite large gall stones intruding with her tummy. So we will be going to go see a General Surgeon in July... they did notice an active area in her diaphram area so they will keep an eye on that. I am releived is not worse... because you know... it can always be worse... so we will take this one with our heads up and in stride... Hope everyone is having an awesome day ^_^

Last edited by Genesis; 06-20-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: <///< spelling check...
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post: