Old 10-12-2017, 05:36 AM   #6522
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Please send a minimum of 12 cards (more if you want), as we have 13 total participants.

This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person. That translates to: Include at least 12 postcards in the package you mail to me.

Please include 5$ with your project for my mailing costs. Do NOT send me a package that requires signature upon delivery.

Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

You can sign your name on your postsecret postcards or keep them anonymous. You can designate who you want to receive each card, or let me decide. Special points to anyone who let's me decide. Because that's fun! If you do want a specific person to get the card, write their name on the back of the card or put it in a little plastic bag labeled with "To so-and-so."

You can make all your postcards the same or all different. Postcard size can be whatever, just don't do anything crazy or heavy.

Please don't send me anything from a smoking home, perfumey, or with unsealed glitter

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Firesignfemme
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
So I got a bunch of those blank postcards and am making my own. I'm realizing that the art doesn't really resemble a holiday. It's just the secret that has to be holiday themed, right?

ETA: I guess I could make them Halloween-ish if need be
Re-reading nyc's directions and bolding/underlining the germane part, I'd say the crux of it is the secret itself. The artwork would be bonus deliciousness. Go on with yer bad self, missy miss.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: