View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 04:28 PM   #101
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Good morning! Approx 63 hours until early Christmas morning. I cant even begin to explain the excitement I get for the last min shoppers. Only if you have retail in your blood, will you understand.

Easy sell, gift cards, any thing that I have displayed, slippers, jewelry, boots (gonna guess their size..lol), these are the things husbands, daughter in laws, grandma's are desperate to buy just to have a gift.

I'm tucked safely inside, watching the traffic. The constant police patrolling.

And me, singing EVERY Christmas song!

This will be my day, as it's been for many years. I guess my Christmas spirit is different from most 🎄🎄🎄🎄
I always enjoy your posts relating to the retail aspect of this holiday! Where I worked last I had many repeat customers as well as ones who had moved away but came back at Christmas to visit family and friends! Most customers I really enjoyed, the few I didn't, I'd pawn them off on some of my underlings to wait on!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: