View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #11
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

I really must be getting old or ancient . I used to be pissy about a lot of things . For example, I do have a long commute to work and to a school . Not actually so much mileage , but insanity of the Atlanta traffic . I am always trying to beat a time to get to school or work .

Sometimes , I have some slow driver in the front of me . First, I suddenly start thinking come on and then immediately I am thinking what if this person is elderly , not feeling good or have something bad happen at home , a sick family member or whatever ?

Also , I don't think out there are so many people they are crazy , but time we are living in right now are crazy . People lost they jobs , houses in foreclosures , how to place food on table for family and much more .I feel people are so preoccupied with a basic needs right now that for some it's hard to overcome they stresses . By no means I am not saying it's ok to be rude and not to have a common courtesy to others , but a little understanding goes a long way too . ... just my opinion .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post: