Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kam View Post
ALL OF THIS IS PUBLIC INFORMATION AND THEY WANT US TO SHARE IT:

The Internet is about to be taken down in America !!
No, it isn't. The Internet is nowhere near about to be taken down in America and if someone read the whole article--as opposed to just looking at the headline, you would realize that.

Quote:
Internet kill switch plan approved 6/25/10

http://news.techworld.com/security/3...enate/?olo=rss
It got out of committee. That's not building anything. That doesn't even get it to the floor of the Senate. It got out of committee.

Quote:
Blueprint for De-population - declassified passed in Congress

http://www.theinterim.com/july98/20nssm.html
Lies. Yes, outright lies. The report has two recommendations--two--make education and birth control available to women. Not a plan for de-population, ideas to slow the rate of population growth. We KNOW that when women are better educated and have access to birth control they have fewer children. When women have access to better medical care and thus their children have that access, they have fewer children. This pattern repeats everywhere that education, birth control and access to medical care grows. Everywhere.

Quote:
He basically confirmed our suspicions that the elite do have the capability to steer hurricanes and steered Katrina into New Orleans. He says that this is done by heating the air in front of the wind which creates a path.
ROFLMAO!!!!! Control a hurricane? You have GOT to be kidding! Hurricanes cannot be steered, not by any technology on this planet.

Quote:
We might assume that the chemtrail campaign which has been linked to HAARP is also somehow involved with this end game scheme of destruction, even though this wasn't specifally mentioned here. He recommended that we study the book, 'Angels Don't Play this HAARP'.
I'm sure he did. One would be FAR better served studying some basic chemistry and physics to understand why jet aircraft leave contrails (hint: it has to do with what happens when hot humid air meets very cold air at low pressure--jets fly at an altitude of VERY low pressure which is why the jets are pressurized). Again, this isn't my opinion about jet airplanes and the physics, it's the *facts* about jet airplanes and physics.

Quote:
In DVD 8, He talks about how we are being 'marked' with 'chips' by the vaccines, that the chips are put in the needles and are 'nano' in size. That the health care bill is about total government takeover, to read the fine print.
ROFLMAO Take 2. No, we are not. And the health care bill is not a total government takeover. If you actually DO read the bill--and this guy knows you aren't going to read the bill--you'll see that.

Quote:
Johnson says, "The person they most respect is Dmitru Duduman. They put him on the electric chair twice to get him to tell how he was smuggling Bibles. When the electricity was going through his body, the angel Gabriel showed up in the room and said, 'You're going to America to give them a warning from God'. When he got here the angel Gabriel came to him and said, 'that the fall of America would begin by an internal revolution started by the 'Communists'.
I'm just going to sit here in stunned silence, my mouth agape for a moment because I really don't believe I'm reading this. The angel Gabriel. Invoked in a discussion of politics. I don't even know what to say.

Quote:
Some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the oceans Russia, Cuba, Nicarauga, Central America, Mexico, and two other countries will attack and defeat America within one hour. Revelation 18, Jeremiah 50-51, other verses in the Bible will be fulfilled."
ROFL!! That's the plot of Red Dawn!!! You do realize that don't you?

Quote:
Mandatory Counseling on Assisted Suicide/Euthanasia

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/euthanasia.asp
Okay this is the best one yet! You didn't even read the Snopes article. In your rush to copy and paste as many links of paranoia as you could find, you didn't take the time to read the first 6 lines of the Snopes piece on this rumour. It's FALSE. Word twenty-one in the actual section dealing with the rumour is False. In all caps and a 22 pt font. Next to a big red button so I can see how you could miss that on the page.

Quote:
You won't be able to fly on airplane (leave the country)... nor own a gun, all it takes is any doctor to deem you 'unstable' with no psychiatric testing.
Not even remotely true.

Quote:
Your tap water is mostly likely contaminated with pathogens from the oil spill. All food is suspect, look for black specks in your meat and vegetables, all fish is most likely contaminated to some degree:

ROFLMAO!!!! My goodness, doesn't anyone ever do critical thinking anymore? The Gulf of Mexico is SALT water. I am not aware of any American city that gets its municipal water from desalination. So you *cannot* have specks of oil in your drinking water from the oil spill because you aren't DRINKING water from the Gulf of Mexico. No one is irrigating food crops with that water either. Now, I want you to do this--because it's clear you didn't do this before--get a map of the area, notice the large river running north-to-south through the continent called the Mississipppi. Now, why on Earth would people living either off the Mississippi OR on top of a large aquifer get their water from a SALT water which has to be desalinated AND cleaned while the river and aquifer water just needs to be cleaned. Can you please explain that to me?

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post: