Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Dear Grace,

Let me start by stating I appreciate your posts. I enjoy them.

One of the questions you asked me is about my life from what I gather. I look at my life like this. I would love for everyone to get along, and to be a part of our whole community as 1. However, there are people who have different personalities, and different cultures/regions/religions/identities that separate us. Again, we don't know what the masterplan is that God has for us, individually or as a whole.

There is a huge difference between being sensitive, taking things personally and defending one's honor vs gossip. It is risky letting people into your life. But God tells us to love each other, help each other, take care of each other, and grow with each other. Over time you learn who is trustworthy and who is not. Who is this or that, and they know the same of you. Same with God. Are you a spectator for God and working on the sidelines? OR a disciple for God?

Now my house is built on a firm foundation. It isn't built on sand or dirt. The rains will come, and the floods have come. Winds, tornados, winter storms, heat, and on and on. I believe that most people want to do what is right, but deciding to do what is right is hard for them. They want to be a part of a click. That power of emotion is so great. The rock of my foundation comes from God. Pure and simple. I pray, I used to fast, before I was diabetic. I go to Mass. I read/listen to God's Word (Bible). But I also read/listen to other religious beliefs. There is more to God than just one religion. God is in nature. God is in each one of us. We are all children of our creator. To be treasured and loved.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: