View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #28
gracefaith

How Do You Identify?:
me

gracefaith will become famous soon enough
Default Andrew I'm responding to your post

Hi Andrew...

I'm glad you enjoy my posts and I thoroughly enjoy your posts too... (smiles...)

You said, "I would love for everyone to get along, and to be a part of our whole community as 1 However, there are people who have different personalities, and different cultures/regions/religions/identities that separate us. Again, we don't know what the masterplan is that God has for us, individually or as a whole."

Me responding: me too., I would love if everyone get along and be part of our whole community as one... And I understand about separation due to these things you mention...

I think this is the most challenge for me is this so call either connection or feeling separated...

I think where its most painful in separation is when it happens in the family from grandparents to grandchildren or parents to their children; something there when separated is so core,

this area puzzles me in hours of analyzing and very deep pull for me to tend to want to fix when I sense this any where,

Another thought to ponder is: does it begin in the family and then branch outward to community in this area of either connection and separation?

if any separation from these things you were speaking of, are they stem from family upbringing if one digs far enough where its coming from?

Also I too, don't know all of God's master plan, but I have been learning why I'm on earth its for my deeper understanding about relationships between God and us and all of us in what sharing means...

You say, "There is a huge difference between being sensitive, taking things personally and defending one's honor vs gossip. It is risky letting people into your life. But God tells us to love each other, help each other, take care of each other, and grow with each other. Over time you learn who is trustworthy and who is not. Who is this or that, and they know the same of you. Same with God. Are you a spectator for God and working on the sidelines? OR a disciple for God?"

Me responding: I do know I'm way overly sensitive and many times take things very personally... This type of personality that I have clashes with other personality that's fast pace on the go all the time...

I feel I'm a disciple for God, I notice an area of learning that's personal, and it might not jive with others if I speak about what I'm learning; this in it self I wonder if God teaches all of us in a different ways and different insights, for our unique personalities...

I hear you about loving others and helping others and take care of others, but also understanding who we can trust, for some might be dysfunctional and might pull us into their dysfunctional ways...

To know these things and not get caught up in it but keep our eyes on God, is even my challenge, I tend to get pulled into perhaps this is gossip now thinking of it,

I'd never thought of it as gossip, but pulled into others dysfunctions and then become very dysfunctional too as I tend to want to fix, I'll look more into this, as this came to me as I'm writing you this posts - I've never associated this with gossip but now thinking of it - its gossip.

You were saying, "Now my house is built on a firm foundation. It isn't built on sand or dirt. The rains will come, and the floods have come. Winds, tornados, winter storms, heat, and on and on. I believe that most people want to do what is right, but deciding to do what is right is hard for them. They want to be a part of a click. That power of emotion is so great. The rock of my foundation comes from God. Pure and simple. I pray, I used to fast, before I was diabetic. I go to Mass. I read/listen to God's Word (Bible). But I also read/listen to other religious beliefs. There is more to God than just one religion. God is in nature. God is in each one of us. We are all children of our creator. To be treasured and loved."

me responding, "I'm glad your house is built on firm foundation and not on sand and dirt... I hear you, as I'm learning more about firm foundation...

My only type of identity that's built on firm foundation is that I'm a child of God. any other identity I understand is temporary and I can't count on them, for if I did then I will have a foundation on sand...

If I could sing, could I rely on my identity that I can sing; no... for singing is built on sand... for what will happen if something happens to my voice, I'll have an identity crises... however weather I can sing or not, I can be a child of God., so this I can count on for my identity...

I'm using singing as an example...

you mention about and I too was writing about emotions; I so agree with you my rock of my foundation comes from God. also I agree with you about other religions; I love learning from other religions as well, I learn form Buddhism about the circle and I apply this in my life...

I also believe we're all children of God... I believe God lives in all of us, and we're not separated from God... its of lies that people believe they're separated, and I think this is what happens in separation of communities is of lies as well...

however there's people who really believe they're separated from God and or from others, even I had believe in these lies when it came to separation from others: especially when it looks like I'm separated from others... feeling alone...

One of the things I hadn't of yet experience is feeling separated from God, I hadn't of yet felt this or believe in this lie of that.,

my life has been more a struggle feeling connected with people and during my dark hours I had only God to go to., so I hadn't of yet experience this lie that I'm separated from God, however I have witness others who actually believe they are separated from God and or believe that others are separated from God...

So I agree with you, how we're all children of God and how we can learn from other religions... as well as I have found the richness form learning from God who lives in me...

Thank you so much for sharing and yes your answering questions; my wondering is how to write a posts, does that make sense?

to articulate is a fine art...

thank you for being you here and sharing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Dear Grace,

Let me start by stating I appreciate your posts. I enjoy them.

One of the questions you asked me is about my life from what I gather. I look at my life like this. I would love for everyone to get along, and to be a part of our whole community as 1. However, there are people who have different personalities, and different cultures/regions/religions/identities that separate us. Again, we don't know what the masterplan is that God has for us, individually or as a whole.

There is a huge difference between being sensitive, taking things personally and defending one's honor vs gossip. It is risky letting people into your life. But God tells us to love each other, help each other, take care of each other, and grow with each other. Over time you learn who is trustworthy and who is not. Who is this or that, and they know the same of you. Same with God. Are you a spectator for God and working on the sidelines? OR a disciple for God?

Now my house is built on a firm foundation. It isn't built on sand or dirt. The rains will come, and the floods have come. Winds, tornados, winter storms, heat, and on and on. I believe that most people want to do what is right, but deciding to do what is right is hard for them. They want to be a part of a click. That power of emotion is so great. The rock of my foundation comes from God. Pure and simple. I pray, I used to fast, before I was diabetic. I go to Mass. I read/listen to God's Word (Bible). But I also read/listen to other religious beliefs. There is more to God than just one religion. God is in nature. God is in each one of us. We are all children of our creator. To be treasured and loved.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Namaste,
Andrew
gracefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gracefaith For This Useful Post: